Are your teeth in need of some TLC? Perhaps your love for coffee, tea or red wine has deprived you of your pearly white smile? Well, here’s the good news: with our teeth whitening procedure we can quickly, effectively and safely give you that sparkle back, restoring your smile to one of which you can be proud!
Guaranteed results with the Enlighten Teeth Whitening System
The Enlighten Teeth Whitening System that we use was the MyFaceMyBody award winner for “Best Teeth Whitening Product” in 2012, and is the only tooth whitening system in the world to guarantee VITA shade B1 – the whitest shade on the dentists colour chart!
As an accredited Enlighten Whitening Centre we can offer you the following benefits:
- Guaranteed shade B1
- No dietary changes are required
- Get results in just 2 weeks
- Whiten up to 16 shades easily and safely
- Minimal pain and sensitivity.
What’s included in your treatment?
- Free Dental Examination – this is necessary prior to teeth whitening to assess your suitability for the treatment. The cost of this will be deducted from your Enlighten treatment cost
- Free Enlighten Tooth Serum – to use prior to whitening to ensure your teeth are in an optimum state ready for your treatment and also to be used during your treatment as a replacement for your usual toothpaste
- Free Evo-Seal Sensitivity Gels – to ensure maximum comfort during treatment
- Custom made teeth whitening trays - made from highly accurate impressions of your teeth
- 2 weeks Take-Home Enlighten Whitening Kit – to allow your teeth to be gently whitened and the surface stains and deeper stains on your teeth to be gradually lifted
- 40 minute In-Surgery ‘Booster” Treatment – for the guaranteed ‘whiteness’ of your new smile
- Fantastic results that can last indefinitely subject to very simple maintenance
- Peace of mind that there will be no hidden costs.
What’s the procedure?
We will take impressions of your upper and lower teeth in order to produce whitening trays tailored to your individual mouth.
Once they have been produced, we will then show you how to fill and wear your new Enlighten Teeth Whitening Trays.
Following 2 weeks of at-home treatment, you will need one final appointment with us in order for us to check that your teeth have whitened correctly and to stabilise the shade of whitening that has been achieved.
Be proud of your new smile.
Protect your new pearly white smile by following the tips below.
Tips to help keep the sparkle in your smile
Maintain your teeth whitening treatment by wearing your whitening tray one night every 4 months and utilising the Enlighten maintenance kit that lasts for 2 years.
Cut down on the food and drinks that are known to stain teeth:-
- Red Wine
Whenever you do eat/drink something that is renowned for staining teeth, brush your teeth (if possible) or at least swish some water around your mouth immediately afterwards to minimise staining.
Make the first step to your guaranteed pearly new smile…
For more information about our teeth whitening treatment, or to book an appointment, please call us on 0121 777 1537 or complete the enquiry form.